Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Planning and Planning

The ever-so-subtle-and-secret birthday plan is underway! I've got the plan down, the research done and now I just have to wait to get paid and maybe adjust the dates (because a payday falls right after I'd return).

I've even calculated in my bills that would be need to be paid and the average (estimated high) cost to do this...thing.

What I can tell you: What I want for my birthday is rest, relaxation, and isolation with my writing.
What I can't tell you: Pretty much anything else, because then I wouldn't get what I want.

I love how this is working out. XD

Creativity today: I'm exhausted from the long weekend of parties and work and still haven't caught up on sleep. I want Gandolfo's. But I have a new piece of writing in progress - exotica/romance short story.

Script progress? Brett's selling his camera. $750. Might as well get a new one at that. Also - since Anime night was held at our house, Zak took the laptop. When I got it back today, I noticed everything was defaulted. Like, Vista-defaults.

Firefox history was gone, icons were organized, sidebar was open.

My fourteen Firefox tabs of research on film production and camera equipment and pricing was out the window. Along with two Word documents of raw, unsaved material. >_<''

No comments:

Post a Comment